GP's and Consultants
The medical profession faces many complex industry-specific accounting and tax issues, and it is now more important than ever to have in place robust systems for managing both your finances and your practice.
GPs and medical practices need an adviser with specialist expertise. We work in partnership with GPs and practice managers to guide and assist you through your growth and development.
We also offer expert advice in the following areas:
- Preparation of business and personal accounts
- Setting up a new practice
- Considering incorporation
- Developing your practice
- National Insurance Contributions
- Business expense advice
- Claiming the relevant benefits and allowances
- Employment related issues
- Personal financial planning, including inheritance tax strategies
- Retirement and pension planning
Our proactive advice can help to minimise your tax liability, and maximise your wealth. Call us today for further assistance.