Business start- up can be an intimidating prospect, with promising entrepreneurs all too often left to fend for themselves. HMRC is changing its tax rules often and it is very crucial to decide which status of business is more suitable and tax efficient for your business. We go through all the prospects of your business and help you decide to best possible outcome for you to start a business which may last for a very long time.
We evaluate your business ideas in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
To arrange an initial consultation, please contact us today.